I was directed to this awesome website. I think this is a pretty good visual of (part of) my travel Bucket List:
50 of the Most Important Landmarks of the World
I've been to 10 out of the 50. Awesome. I think that is a pretty good start, no?! And I was SO close to seeing a few others. It's a little heart breaking to know I was so close to seeing some truly impressive pieces of history and I missed out. But, I guess I will just have to go back. I can't wait to see the other 40 (because regardless of my bank account, I am going to see them all)!!
Who wants to come with me?
50 of the Most Important Landmarks of the World
I've been to 10 out of the 50. Awesome. I think that is a pretty good start, no?! And I was SO close to seeing a few others. It's a little heart breaking to know I was so close to seeing some truly impressive pieces of history and I missed out. But, I guess I will just have to go back. I can't wait to see the other 40 (because regardless of my bank account, I am going to see them all)!!
Who wants to come with me?
Well duh.-I'm obviously going with you too.
ReplyDeleteAnd me too - been to 5 of the total 100 [kinda sad] so I am ready for more!
ReplyDelete