Today, while enjoying my delicious lunch outside in the beautiful, Phoenix spring weather, I was rudely interrupted... by bird poop.
Yes, a bird pooped on me.
Needless to say, I lost my appetite.
But, I am choosing to see the silver lining in this and going to believe that being pooped on is a good omen meaning very good luck is coming my way.
If so, could I please specify where this good fortune would be most useful?
1. I'd like a new job with guaranteed hours that will earn a decent paycheck.
2. I'd really be grateful if this lobster red sun-burn would miraculously disappear... and turn into a lovely tan.
3. Since three people just won the lottery, I'd settle for winning a nice shopping spree to fill my closet with fun summer clothes.
Or for nice home accents for our new house.
4. An 'A' on my upcoming French presentation would be the icing on the cake.
5. Safe travels for all my friends moving/traveling this summer... so I can visit them as soon as they're settled.
Is that too much to ask?!
What new house? Do tell! Love these updates and love you and phooey on the bird! Sue
ReplyDelete