At work, my colleagues and I are doing a Secret Santa gift exchange.
We're cute.
Because we have only been working together for a few months, we listed 5 things we like to make the gifts a little more personal and avoid lame, cheap gifts that usually show up at work holiday parties.
We drew names today, but it was so incredibly busy, I wasn't able to list my 5 things or draw a name, so my colleague did it for me.
She's really nice.
Without talking to me specifically, she listed 5 basic things about me that she knows I like from conversations over the past few months and I got the last name left in the hat.
It was my name.
The 5 things she wrote down:
1. scarves
2. jewlery
3. art!
4. local food
5. harry potter
I had to laugh!
Yeah, that's me in a nutshell.
Then you should give a gift to yourself. We all need to do that sometimes. Words of wisdom from a colleague who drew her own name and was her own secret santa :) I've never forgotten that. FYA
ReplyDelete