I LOVE LIVE MUSIC!!
Lucky for me, I have been to two concerts in two weeks!
1. Thank you, Arizona, for turning 100 years old and having a free Gin Blossoms' show with a beer garden!
[ I guess we could have gone closer to see the show, but then we wouldn't have been able to drink our yummy local beer from our awesome commemorative beer glasses.]
[ :) ]
[Matt came along too! He also appreciates good music.]
[They actually played longer than scheduled while the fire crew set up for the firework show.
More live music + fireworks + beer garden + friends = a very happy girl.]
2. My boyfriend is AMAZING and knows me so well and we were able to cash in my Christmas present this week to see Young the Giant.
Such. A. Great. Show!!
3. And because my boyfriend is so amazing, he also is taking me to see fun. next month. Which is totally appropriate since he tried to hold my hand at The Format concert 10 years ago.
I can't wait!!



I LOVE fun.
ReplyDelete