Tuesday, September 25

Will drive for wine

I really enjoy a good glass of wine. 
Road tripping to obtain that good glass of wine just makes it taste even better!
If one were to look at my calendar from the last month (not to mention my refrigerator), one might be cautious to say I may have a drinking problem...
Not true. I just know how to have a good time, as I can prove.
See below:

C O T T O N W O O D, A Z
Ben and I celebrated his return from drum corps with a trip north.
It's really great that you only have to drive an hour and a half north to escape busy, hot Phoenix and see beautiful landscapes.



Beautiful location and peaceful patio sitting.


Winery Two. Go here. The host was lovely. And they serve prosciutto.
My boyfriend is hot.
We stayed here, The Tavern Hotel. Even though you have to check-in at the bar across the parking lot, the rooms are modern and big! Plus, they give you a free glass of wine. 'Cause we needed more wine.
And the hotel gives you a coupon for a delicious breakfast across the street. I really want to go visit here again.
We're cute.

Adorable Cottonwood, AZ.

We went antiquing.
Pretty views, wine, handsome boyfriend and cute towns make me happy. I'm easy to please, no?


T E M E C U L A, C A
My cousin is getting married next month, so the ladies of the family rented a house and escaped to wine country.
Our front yard.


Our view.
Necessary provisions for a women's trip.





Me and the bride!
Hehehe. Buck teeth.




Wine tour.

I've ALWAYS wanted to do this!

I really hope they don't use these...


3 generations of Tonne ladies.




MFA.





When's the next trip?! Let's go!


No comments:

Post a Comment