This is an expensive cafe and we have to go find a dryer to dry our clothes because the sun sure ain't comin out anytime soon. I'll post more pictures of Rome and Florence later.
I'm getting more jealous each time I read one of your posts. I want to be there so bad right now. Thanks for sharing pictures. There must be a ton more that you will have share with me when you get home! Eat some gelato for me and continue to have tons of fun!!! MISS YOU BOTH! Jennifer
4:56 AM! Is that Arizony time or are you really up! Your joy comes through to this side of the world. I love the photos and your travelogue makes me smile :) Wish I was there! xoxo FYA
Great Pics! MMMM Cheese! Be my guide when I go to Monterosso! love you guys. Mom
ReplyDeleteI'm getting more jealous each time I read one of your posts. I want to be there so bad right now. Thanks for sharing pictures. There must be a ton more that you will have share with me when you get home! Eat some gelato for me and continue to have tons of fun!!! MISS YOU BOTH! Jennifer
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! Keep posting! I'm living vicariously through you.
ReplyDeleteMelissa :o)
4:56 AM! Is that Arizony time or are you really up! Your joy comes through to this side of the world. I love the photos and your travelogue makes me smile :) Wish I was there!
ReplyDeletexoxo FYA
hi kiddo! watching Rick Steves tour Italy and then on to the Czech Republic. wish I could follow. Where to next?
ReplyDelete