Wednesday, August 11

More pictures to see

To see the beautiful church I can't remember the name of now...
The ice cream as big as my head and is now the standard for all bowls of ice cream I will ever eat again

Riding the Bobsled!! Elise was particularly excited to do this because our travel guru Rick Steeves recommended this.


Disneyland Castle. Jen, I thought of you the whole time :)



At the BBQ, everyone tried to walk the line. Only a few succeeded.





2 comments:

  1. The Castle is gorgeous!! Maybe one day I will make it my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the photos! So good to see the Koperas! Did you take any family photos at the BBQ? Loved your last blog, Kali. I have such fond memories of the summer of 1974. Can't wait to hear about Amsterdam! Miss you both but love living vicariously...

    ReplyDelete